- Tom James and wife, Mary, talk about their James Museum of Western and Wildlife ArtST. PETERSBURG — As a child, businessman and philanthropist Tom James loved cowboy movies, an affinity that would later play out in a vast collection of Western art amassed over the years with his wife, Mary.
- Council candidate Gina Driscoll vows to improve affordable housing in St. PeteST. PETERSBURG — Of the eight candidates vying for the City Council District 6 seat, Gina Driscoll has managed to nab the endorsement of the man she could succeed.
- Pinellas deputies investigating fatal stabbing in unincorporated SeminoleSEMINOLE — Detectives were investigating a death in a "domestic related incident" Monday, the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office said.
- After growing pains and pushback from neighbors, Oldsmar Cares pushes forward with new buildingNo, their new building won't be an overnight shelter, just a place for people in need to find help, like always.
- Epilogue: His life cut short, Elliot Waterbury made his mark with humor, hard work and empathy1 inch 1 inch of body type 1 inch 1 inch of body type 1 inch 1 inch of body type 1 inch 1 inch of body type 1 inch 1 inch of body type 1 inch 1
- A new treat comes to Safety Harbor: pizza conesA specialized machine helps two entrepreneurs wrap a business around pizza you hold in your hand like an ice cream cone.
- Folly Farm: Newest nature preserve is open in Safety HarborSAFETY HARBOR — George Weiss, 89, walks the property every day, strolling along the gravel path with his dog, Cooper. He often stands for a few moments near a marker on a post while butterflies flutter between passion flowers, shrimp plants and coonties. The post holds a poem written by his late wife, Lucille. It […]
- St. Petersburg police seize guns and drugs from the home of man shot MondayST. PETERSBURG — Police said they seized guns and drugs from the home of Lewis Jeremiah Johnson, 42, in connection with the shooting reporting Monday.
- St. Petersburg boy, 10, hospitalized with gunshot wounds after children find gunST. PETERSBURG — A 10-year-old boy was injured Monday morning in what police are calling an accidental shooting involving a group of children being supervised by a teenager.
- St. Petersburg man pleads guilty to Deepwater Horizon fraud schemeTAMPA — A St. Petersburg man charged federally with filing fraudulent claims in the aftermath of the Deepwater Horizon disaster has pleaded guilty, the U.S. Attorney's Office said Thursday.
- Tom James and wife, Mary, talk about their James Museum of Western and Wildlife Art
St. Petersburg Museum of History Facebook Page