- All eastbound lanes of Gandy Boulevard in St. Pete closed after large fuel spillST. PETERSBURG — If you're driving in the Tampa Bay area today, avoid eastbound Gandy Boulevard in the area between Dr. Martin Luther King. Jr. St. N and 2nd Street.
- St. Petersburg police to target traffic violators starting Monday morningSt. Petersburg police will be out in force this morning looking for traffic violators along the Fourth Street N corridor.
- Want to learn more about Tarpon Springs' Greektown district? Now there's an app for thatA new app accompanies visitors on a walking tour through Greektown.
- Orange Blossom catering owner passes the torchAfter catering events large and small for more than 50 years, Ed Shamas sells the family business.
- A new chapter: Five questions with retiring Clearwater library director Barbara PickellBY PIPER CASTILLO Times Staff Writer CLEARWATER — Barbara Pickell, 67, has been the director of the Clearwater library system for 11 years, where she has juggled a $6 million annual budget and five branch locations. During her tenure, she led the library through the Great Recession, helped orchestrate the …
- Family partners restaurants with St. Petersburg College and BayCareA family partners its restaurants with St. Petersburg College and BayCare to share the value of nutrition.
- Voters to decide on raising building heights and density in Treasure IslandResidents will decide on allowing increases of height and density along Gulf Boulevard.
- Custodian of dunes and caretaker of beach vegetationFor R.B. Johnson, it's all about preserving Indian Rocks Beach.
- New apartments, retail planned for Skyway Marina DistrictST. PETERSBURG — A 9-acre lot in the Skyway Marina District is surrounded by the St. Petersburg College Allstate Center, Ceridian offices, a shopping center and Interstate 275.
- Proposed ordinance targets items left at beach that interfere with sea turtle nestingTREASURE ISLAND — Michael and Nancy Furlong enjoy their early morning walks on the beach.
- All eastbound lanes of Gandy Boulevard in St. Pete closed after large fuel spill
St. Petersburg Museum of History Facebook Page